Thursday, November 21, 2013

I"M BACK!!!

It's been what year or two since i've posted anything on here? Now that I've found some new alternative websites for uploads and in large part due to the continued dilligence of a good friend of mine Mr. Froggy over at froggy flix. I decided I can get off my butt and start posting links for you all again. Also I have a lot of free time now that I didn't have when I was busting my butt with tons of credit hours at College. So let's call this a new beginning.

                                                             IT"S SHOWTIME!




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! Sorry it took me a month to figure it out as I haven't been checking my dashboard in awhile. Traffic is slow at my blog ever since it was shut down so many followers got lost in the madness.

    ReplyDelete